There are few services that are as sensitive or as personal as those provided by your funeral director. Our role is to make sure your wishes, and, if known the wishes of the deceased, are carried out…just the way they should be.
Typically funeral arrangements will include the following:
- Transfer of the deceased from the place of death into our care
- Provision of mortuary care
- Assistance with the selection and purchase of a coffin or casket
- Provision of chapel, hearse and mourning coaches (if required)
- Placement of newspaper notices, and registration of the death
- Making cemetery or crematorium arrangements
- Liaising with clergy or a civil celebrant
- Liaising with florists, caterers, musicians and other service providers
- Provision of all necessary staff and vehicles on the day of the funeral
- Use of viewing facilities for viewing , and refreshments room for after the funeral (if required)
- Guidance through the Eulogy process
- Provision of Audio/Visual equipment for the service if required
Pre-Arranged Funeral Services
At John Hossack Funeral Services we also provide for those who wish to detail their funeral requirements prior to the death. There has been an increasing trend for people to pre-arrange funerals to ensure their wishes are met and to ease their family’s burden in their time of loss.
There is also provision to set aside funds to meet the costs of a funeral through the use of a funeral bond.
Please do not hesitate to contact the team at John Hossack who can talk you through this option.